Horsewelfare is in focus at Lindenberg sporthorses
On the edge of the forest and the Warsteiner brewery Haus Cramer KG, the imposing 900 square meter equestrian center is located not far from the gates of the town Warstein.
- Built in 1997 by Fam. Cramer
- 1,5 hectares Complex
- 1800 square meters and modern riding hall(35mx65m)
- Hall (25mx50m)
- Outdoor riding arena (45 x 75 Meters)
- 100 square meters paddocks
- 62 light-flooded comfortable boxes
- Horse walker for 6 horses with lunging circle
- Grass Paddocks
The hosting of prestigious shows, such as the Warsteiner Champions Trophy, brought with it the need to continually expand the infrastructure at the Warsteiner Equestrian Center in order to meet national and international competition requirements. The 900-square meter area, where horse and rider prepare for upcoming parlours starts, not only creates the perfect connection to the actual riding arena, but also underlines the character of a consistently professional Equestrian Center.